This was the best, most comprehensive video review of details on the JFK assassination. He’s written 3 books now, and this video reviews in video form his 3rd book,
At the 110:44 mark in the video, the author identifies the assassins, not assassin. Their names are Charles Nicoletti, Richard Cain, James Files, David Morales, and Johnny Rosselli. Rosselli did not shoot anyone; he organized the team of shooters.
Mark Lane interviewed Acquilla Clemons who witnessed the Officer Tippit shooting. She claims she saw two men, one short and stock and one tall and thin. Gary Marlow is suspected of shooting Officer Tippit, not Oswald. See the 115:27 mark. He is the one referred to as “tall and thin.” The short and stocky man, “Milwaukee Phil,” a mobster who is credited with 14 mob murders, known by Felix Alderisio. Giancana claims it was Roscoe White who murdered Tippit.
Based on what Oswald is credited with saying about President Kennedy, things like “Nothing irritated me about the president. John Kennedy had a nice family,” it doesn’t sound like Oswald wasn’t motivated to kill Kennedy.
He said he’d never been to Mexico except to Tijuana.
Oswald had been meeting with FBI agent, DeBreuys, and CIA agent, David Atlee Phillips, aka Maurice Bishop, and that would be compromising if it came out.
Oswald had cooled on Marxism. “The way you are treating me I may as well be in Russia.”
“Would you like to hide your face?” Why should I hide my face? I haven’t done anything to be ashamed of.”
On Jack Rubenstein, aka, Jack Ruby: 1) he was a courier for Al Capone; 2) 9 prior arrests; 3) long-distance mafia calls; 4) the first visitor in prison was mafioso, Joe Campisi. Ruby indicted Lyndon Johnson. “because he was the one who was going to arrange the trip . . . the only one who gained by the shooting.”
Parkland v. Bethesda Autopsy [119:20]. JFK’s body is taken away from Parkland by force and taken to DC’s Bethesda Hospital where they’re going to conduct an official autopsy.
STRANGE DEATHS AFTER THE ASSASSINATIONS
Dorothy Killgalen, Davide Ferrie (left 2 suicide notes but died of natural causes), Eladio del Valle (died within 12 hours of David Ferrie), James Worrell died in mysterious motorcycle accident at age 26; Bruce Pitzer was charged with taking film of the Bethesda autopsy; Mary Pinchot Meyer read the Warren Commission Report, said it was outrageous, wanted to go public, 10 days later she was shot in the head and in the heart, the latter for perhaps being in love with John F. Kennedy.
Gary Underhill [1:20:21]
Oswald is a patsy. They set him up. It’s too much. The bastards have done something outrageous. They’ve killed the President! I’ve been listening and hearing things. I couldn’t believe they’d get away with it, but they did!
Underhill told friends that he feared for his lie: “I know who they are. That’s the problem. They know I know. That’s why I’m here I can’t stay in New York.”
The following list is of people who were expected to testify at the House Select Assassinations Committee. The day before Sam Giancana was supposed to testify, he was shot 6 times around the mouth, an apparent reference to keeping one’s mouth shut.
|Name||Cause of Death||Association||Date|
|Regis Kennedy||Natural Causes||FBI||1978|
|William Pawley||Suicided?||State Dept. ?||1977|
|John Martino||Natural Causes||CIA||1977|
|David Morales||Natural Causes?||CIA||1978|
President Johnson, aided and abetted by the CIA, conspired with and conscripted the American Mafia to assassinate the President of the United States on November 22, 1963.
The theory, if true, deeply undermines what common, rank and file Americans believe. It violates every sacred canon that our country is transparent, open, democratic, civil, and governed by the rule of law. Instead, it portrays the United States of America as little more than a banana republic where power, guns, mobsters, murder, deceit, corruption, assassination, hitmen, and brazen coup d’etats determine the essential narrative of a people’s history.
KENNEDY, JOHN FITZGERALD, JFK, 35th President of the U.S. (1961-1963)
1. Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History, Joan Mellon, 2013.
2. The Polka-Dot File: on the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination, Fernando Faura, 2016. Be sure to see the review essay by Edwin Curtin at Global Research, dated July 16, 2016, titled The Polka Dot Dress, a review of Fernando Faura’s The Polka-Dot File: on the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination.
3. JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy, L. Fletcher Prouty, 1994.
4. Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy, Jim Marrs, 1993.
5. High Treason: The Assassination of JFK and the Case for Conspiracy,
6. JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, James Douglas, 2010.
7. Dr. Mary’s Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses Are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald . . . Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics, Edward T. Haslam, 2007.
8. Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace, Peter Janney and Dick Russell, 2012.
9. Conspiracy in Camelot: The Complete History of the Assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jerry Kroth.
10. Coup d’etat: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Jerry Kroth, 2013.
11. The Kennedy Assassination: What Really Happened? A Deathbed Confession, New Discoveries, and Trump’s 2017-2018 Document Release Implicates LBJ in the Murder, Jerry Kroth, 2018.
12. Double Cross: The Explosive Inside Story of the Mobster Who Controlled America, Sam Giancana, Chuck Giancana, Bettina Giancana, Tim Newark (Foreward), 2016.
13. The Girl on the Stairs: My Search for a Missing Witness to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Barry Ernest, 2011.
14. The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, Roger Stone.
15. Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson’s Plot Against President Kennedy, Fred Newcomb, 1974.
16. With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit, Dale K. Myers, 1998.
17. JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated, Douglas Horne, Jacob Hornberger (Foreward), 2014.
WHY WAS JFK MURDERED?
He wanted peace. By seeking peace in a cold war, JFK was signaling the military-industrial complex that they would be going out of business. Several things took place that signaled to the military-industrial complex that JFK’s desire for peace was more appeasement with communist countries, a Pentagon whose official stance was first-strike in a nuclear conflict. First, the Bay of Pigs; second, the Cuban Missile Crisis; third, JK’s Commencement Speech at American University on June 10, 1963; fourth, the October 11, 1963 signing of the National Security Action Memorandum 263. JFK is killed on November 22, 1963. LBJ reverses the National Security Action Memorandum 263. JFK’s assassination stopped the momentum toward international peace and LBJ promised the merchants of death their war in Vietnam. And the U.S. has been on a war footing ever since. Really before that with the Philippine War, Spanish/American War, and then WWI. This is an excellent documentary on Kennedy’s efforts for peace and the lead up to his assassination.
Thank you, Charles Burris, at Lew Rockwell.com.
JFK’s American University Speech, Jun 10, 1963.
This speech was given on June 10, 1963. JFK’s Commencement Address at American University. Nuclear Test Ban Treaty between the U.S. and the Soviet Union was ratified on August 5, 1963. You can imagine how the military-industrial complex didn’t take kindly to this.
WHO MURDERED JFK?
Charles Nicoletti, Richard Cain, James Files, David Morales, and Johnny Rosselli. Rosselli did not shoot anyone; he organized the team of shooters.