1. The Fate of Liberty: Abraham Lincoln and Civil Liberties, Mark E. Neely, Jr., 1992.
2. Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation: The End of Slavery in America, Allen C. Guelzo, 2006.
3. The Real Lincoln: A New Look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnecessary War, Thomas J. Dilorenzo, 2003. Great book. Helpful for pointing out the Neocons cite Lincoln as justification for war. Whereas Lincoln used the call to Union, the Neocons cite the importance of Democracy.
4. Lincoln Unmasked: What You’re Not Supposed to Know About Dishonest Abe, Thomas J. Dilorenzo, 2007.
5. Lincoln Reconsidered: Essays on the Civil War Era, David Herbert Donald, 2001.
6. Lincoln and the Railroads, John W. Starr, Jr., and Stuart Bruchey, 1981.
7. Forced Into Glory: Abraham Lincoln’s White Dream, Lerone Bennett, 2000.
1. Abraham Lincoln and the Federal Reserve: A Forgotten Connection, Gary North, September 24, 2013.
2. Historical Error #3: Lincoln Promoted Debt-Free, Paper Money (Greenbacks), Gary North,
3. The Republican Moneyed Elite, Thomas J. Dilorenzo, October 1, 2003.
4. Lincoln and FDR, Gary North, 2001.