1. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It, Chris Voss, 2016.
2. Bargaining With the Devil: When to Negotiate, When to Fight, Robert Mnookin, 2011.
3. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, Roger Fisher, William L. Ury, Bruce Patton, 2011.
4. Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, 2013.
5. Lessons of Waco: Proposed Changes in Federal Law Enforcement, Philip B. Heymann, Deputy Attorney General, Washington D.C.: US Department of Justice, 1993.
6. George A. Miller, “The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information,” Psychological Review 63, no. 2, (1956):81-97
7. Start With NO: The Negotiating Tools That the Pros Don’t Want You to Know, Jim Camp, 2002.
8. You Can Negotiate Anything, Herb Cohen, 1980.
9. How to Become a Rainmaker: The People Who Get and Keep Customers, Jeffrey J. Fox, 2000.
10. Split-Second Persuasion: The Ancient Art and New Science of Changing Minds, Kevin Dutton, 2011.
11. Teacher’s Manual With Course Materials and Problems for Negotiation to Accompany Legal Negotiations and Settlements, Gerald R. Williams, 1983.
12. Negotiation Genius: How to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Brilliant Results at the Bargaining Table and Beyond, Deepak Malhorta and Max H. Bazerman, 2007.
13. Negotiation Boot Camp: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, and Make Better Deals, Ed Brodow, 2014.
14. Secrets of Power Negotiating: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator, Roger Dawson, 2010.
15. Power Negotiations: Secrets of the Pros [Real Estate Investor Training], Jack Miller, 2013.