1. Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected, Jason Hansen, 2015.
2. The Old Boys: The American Elite and the Origins of the CIA, Burton Hersh, 2001.
3. The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of the Secret Government, David Talbot, 2015.
4. Doug Valentine is a must-read.
5. F. William Engdahl is another must-read. His recent comments on Trump as backdoor man for Kissinger is pretty good.
6. The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War, Stephen Kinzer, 2014.
7. The Actor: The True Story of John Foster Dulles, Secretary of State, 1953-1959, Alan Stang, 1968.