GOAL SETTING @ $5,000/MONTH
If your goal is to earn an additional $5,000 a month, view that goal this way:
2 products or services sold for $2500 each
5 products or services sold for $1000 each
10 products or services sold for $500 each
20 products or services sold for $250 each
There are a hundred, a thousand, and more ways to make money. One, you want to make money, so that you don’t end up in jail. Two, you should make money in ways that actually help people. Teaching is a great way that satisfies that criterion, but it doesn’t mean that you have to teach in public or private schools. You can also teach online.
WHAT TO DO?
BOOK IDEA #1: BOOK THAT PROVIDES INFO ON CASINO CAMPGROUNDS IN YOUR STATE
For an RV’er traveling across the country, knowing the location of these casino campgrounds in each state, along with a map showing how to get to it, contact info, and a brief review would be a book they’d be interested in.
A quick check at Amazon shows that such a book exists, but it might be out of date. If you created a better book, one that was easier to use and in paper-back form, it could become a best seller in the RV market.
BOOK IDEA #2:
Real estate sales. Substantive or developmental editing. Formatting and fact-checking. Copyediting.
WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENT? Fiction manuscripts. Non-fiction manuscripts. Academic papers and journals. Scientific/medical papers and journals. White papers.
WHAT TYPE OF WRITING SERVICES DO YOU NEED? Web copy. Blog writing. Corporate copy. Speechwriting. Grant writing. Ghostwriting. Business plan writing. Press release writing. Technical writing.
TARGETED INDUSTRY? Healthcare. Information technology. Education. Financial services. Government & public services. Mfg. human resources. Non-profit.
Write College Terms papers.
Papers Owl offers several options for getting your paper written. They can write it from scratch, write an original essay, plagiarism-free, or write a standard essay that’s been recycled a few dozen times. And their prices do not come cheap.
3 LEVELS OF WRITING
1) Write the essay from scratch.
2) Rewrite what the student has written.
3) Edit & proofread only.
1) Composed by a writer with a Master’s Degree or higher.
2) Composed by a writer with 30 successfully finished orders.
3) Composed by a writer with a 90% success rate.
Write Scholarship papers for clients.
Washing windows. I see this all the time around town. Most recently, it was a couple washing the windows on a Starbucks.
Landscaping route. Buy your own.
Selling heavy-duty equipment. Asphalt laying. Winter-time snowplowing.
Sell via Alibaba on Amazon and eBay.
Check with CR England. Call them today. Start earning an income.
Washer & Dryer repair service. You’re looking at a pricey layout.
So you’ll need to find lucrative ways at getting a paycheck. Which are they?
TECHNOLOGY WRITING NICHES
2. Mobile devices
How to . . . ?
Top 9 Reasons . . . .
7 Do’s and Don’ts . . . . “The Secret to Richer, Moister Chocolate Cake.” by Duncan Hines.
WHERE TO SELL YOUR WORK?
This guy offers a collection of different websites. ProBlogger, BlogginPro, Mediabiastro. Writers Per Hour, All Freelance Writing, Contently, eByline, Proofreading Services, Onespace, Book Editing, We Work Remotely, Remote.CO, Contena, Compose.ly, Jobspresso, Textbroker, Scribe media, Freelance writing, Workew, Outsourcely, Publoft, Skyword, Constant content, The Writer Finder, Journalism Jobs, Virtual locations, Kirkus media, Writeraccess, Canadian freelance writing, Flexjobs, Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, Cloudpeeps.
WASHER & DRYER REPAIR SERVICE
RESOURCES by TOM WOODS
Find them here.
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2016
MAKING MONEY ONLINE: IS IT POSSIBLE?
1. Paid Social Media Jobs.
2. Yaro Starak so far is the best presenter on how to make money blogging. It’s not like he shows you advertising tricks or what widgets make you money and none of those sales-y type of speils. To the contrary, his presentation does almost go step by step. You should know first that the blog itself is merely a platform for your digital tools, like e-book, podcasts, e-letters, white papers, what have you. The blog is not the end-all and be-all, you build it, set it, and it starts making you a passive income. That model is a lie, always has been a lie, one that some people have profited handsomely from. Give Yaro a listen and see if blogging is for you. See if you can commit yourself to such projects.
3. Social Media Manager.
4. I want to get 1000 subscribers to my email list via the free ebook available on my website.
5. IdeaLady, Cathy Stucker.
6. Proven Ways of Making Money.