3. Facebook Advertising.
4. Instagram Advertising.
5. Pinterest Ads. More here.
6. Role of attribution feature in online advertising.
7. 13 Ways to Use Coupon Codes. And here.
1. Good Affiliate tip from Bill Myers.
2. JV Notify Pros, Mike Menz. I learned of Mike Menz from Tom Woods’ interview of Michael Cheney. And here too. In the notes embedded to the Michael Cheney interview, Woods references an earlier interview he did with Katie Wells of WellnessMama. I’ve seen her site, and from a marketing standpoint, it is quite good. But in the comments section, Tom goes to bat defending his affiliation with Michael Cheney and how affiliate marketing really does work, saying
This is how Katie Wells, my guest for episode 995, got her start. In that episode she tells the story of noting on her bank statement one day that Amazon had sent her money, and she barely had any idea how it had happened. She figured out it was an affiliate commission and went from there.
1. Cold Calling Email.
2. Benchmark Email. Never heard of it before.
3. ClickBank: Best Affiliate Programs/Premiere Internet Retailer.
5. Dr. North added to his list Amazon and Sendy. Really? These seems like outliers, I mean really far out. No one I know has suggested using Amazong as an email marketing service.
7. MailChimp: Marketing Automation.
8. Best way to end an email to get a response. Try this.
In your “About” page, show momentum, show growth. Build your YouTube channel by creating a video once a week.
Find more YouTube tips here.
Funny things happening with YouTube videos.
1. from Marcia Yudkin.
Cool tool that identifies buzzwords, so you can “strategically offshore them to maximize long-tail innovation”: https://app.readable.com/text/buzzwords/