FEMINISM & SCHOOLS
1. Fred Reed on Feminism & Schools.
2. Fred Reed on the price of matriarchy.
3. The Imperial Military is a PC Joke, Fred Reed, Oct. 3, 2015.
4. Lew Rockwell posted this at his Political Theater to illustrate how not-new this gender neutral or cross-dressing is.
5. “Always Believe the Girls’ Claims of Rape,” not unlike in To Kill a Mockingbird, William L. Anderson, February 25, 2016.
6. The War on Women Is Real
7. Know who Valerie Solanas is. She wrote the SCUM Manifesto and cited it in her defense for murdering Andy Warhol. Funny how his murder went sort of untalked about. His work and art were celebrated ad-infinitum post mortem but not a word about his murderer. It’s not just that feminists want equality; they’re actually clinically crazy.
Here are just a few examples:
Almost any source will tell you that the definition of feminism is the effort to achieve equality between both genders.
Then it’s time to upgrade your sources. Let the feminists speak in their own words:
“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin
“Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice.” — Ti-Grace Atkinson
“All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman.” — Catherine MacKinnon
The interviewer for “What is Enlightenment” magazine quoting Sally Miller Gearhart: “At least three further requirements supplement the strategies of environmentalists if we were to create and preserve a less violent world. 1) Every culture must begin to affirm the female future. 2) Species responsibility must be returned to women in every culture. 3) The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately ten percent of the human race.”
Mary Daley, responding to preceding quote: “I think it’s not a bad idea at all. If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males. People are afraid to say that kind of stuff anymore.
Miller-Gearhart is on record for advocating male infanticide. The late Mary Daley concurred.
The late Valerie Solanas also agreed.
“Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.
. . . a few more . . .
Betty Goldstein aka Friedan: severe borderline personality disorder; frequently abused and assaulted former husband Carl Friedan. Read his account “Life with Insanity”
Kate Millet: lesbian, schizophrenic; frequent trips to the psych ward
Andrea Dworkin: lesbian, borderline personality disorder
Robin Morgan: lesbian, borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, sociopathic personality disorder
Gloria Steinem pretends to be heterosexual but had a relationship with Flo Kennedy (and presumably other women too). Neurotic and narcissistic. Mother was schizophrenic.
Why list this and these names? Because of what these monsters do their family-oriented men. Because too many of their actions are all about castration literally or symbolically, like when a woman needs to hyphenate her name: it is a partial rejection. Give this a listen:
8. Gary North writes on abortion, one of the tenets of feminism:
The prophet must identify the fundamental evil of his generation. He must also identify long in advance the most likely specific evils that will consume the society and bring God’s wrath.” There is no doubt what this evil is in our day: abortion. Rushdoony, virtually alone among Protestant evangelicals, warned against it publicly in 1970; [Rushdoony on Abortion: Distant Early Warning, ICE, 1989.] No one paid any attention. This is normal.
Then the U.S. Supreme Court issued Roe V. Wade in 1973. What did the evangelical seminaries say in response? Nothing. What have all but one or two small ones said ever since? Nothing. The academically certified theological leaders of our generation cannot make a moral distinction between an abortion and a caesarian section. These are both just surgical procedures, as far as their academic theology informs them. As a result, spiritual leadership has shifted to those who have not attended seminary or who did attend but refused to take it seriously. They are rarely ecclesiastically ordained people.
When Beverly LaHaye came to Tyler, Texas, a few years ago to speak at a meeting protesting abortion, she admitted publicly that she and her husband Tim had paid no attention to the abortion question for almost a decade after Roe v. Wade. Then they saw the light and got involved. She now runs the largest Christian activist organization in the world: Concerned Women for America. This tells something very important. In the land of the spiritually blind, the first person to receive a spiritual eye transplant became queen.
9. Here is a Michigan college student, Mary Zolkowski, 21, found guilty and serving 45 days in jail, for a false rape crime.
10. UNICEF Was Okay? Until it was taken over by the radical feminist, Carol Bellamy, Carey Roberts, August 18, 2003.
So Carol Bellamy has not merely reshuffled UNICEF’s priorities.
Rather, Bellamy has put in place an anti-child agenda that:
- Promotes a redefinition of the family that is no longer child-centered,
- Advocates the neglect of the educational needs of boys, and
- Indoctrinates girls into radical feminist ideology.
CHRISTINA HOFF SOMMERS
Feminist injustice statistics are exaggerated.
Campus Free Speech crisis a direct result of feminist cries of injustice.
Here she argues in 2017 that there is no “rape culture.” Instead, it is hysteria designed to crush men.
Some radical feminist bloggers have spotted “transgenderism” accurately as an attempt to erase the notion of biological women in favor of male autoerotic sexual obsession—autogynephilia—a condition that is associated, apparently at alarming rates, with sexual offenses ranging from public exhibitionism to rape and murder.
For Lila, she finds autogynephilia plausible, but not as a medical condition so much as a moral condition.
She believes that “there are no such fixed identities as homosexuals, autogynephiles, etc.” But instead that these “are reifications of acts chosen by human beings, under more or less erotic compulsions.” That makes sense to me too. People self-identify based on what sexual acts or preferences they want.
“As a Christian,” she continues, she “consider[s] such acts disordered or immoral on the basis of their non-conformity to the injunction to regard our bodies as the temple of God, who appears to favor the missionary posture and reproductive sex over everything else.”
“Despite the language of “feminine essence” employed by political activists, it is not female brain sex” but male fetishism—autogynephilia—that is behind the large majority of transgender cases that develop in adulthood.
“Taking testosterone or estrogen immediately after blocking puberty will make a teenage patient sterile.” Ooh, that’s got to hurt.
Transgender therapy following puberty-blocking therapy results in sterile adults who cannot, and will never, reproduce.
2. The history and founding of the Alt-Right is scholar Paul Gottfried.
3. 43% of All College Students in California Are Latino.
1. A Society Founded on the Idea of Racial Inequality, Thomas Di Lorenzo, 2015.
2. Top U.S. Catholic Church Leader, “Social Justice Is Marxism,” Christopher Manion, April 9, 2010.
3. “There’s No Such Thing as Social Justice,” Tom Woods, September 22, 2015.
4. “Social Justice and Pope Francis: Choosing Freedom Over Serfdom,” March 20, 2013, by Chafuen.
5. What Social Justice Did to Venezuela, PanAm Post, November 12, 2015.
6. Pre-Crime Is Here. Get Ready for Real-Life “Minority Report,” Dr. Joel McDurmon, October 12, 2015.
7. Walter Williams (2005) says those lefties, like the SPLC, Social Justice groups, and left liberals of all stripes are poverty pimps. Pretty convincing article.
8. Larry Elder on White Privilege.
9. Bob Wenzel’s readers comment on Robert Higgs’s, “Kind Word on Behalf of Mexicans,” June 29, 2017. Some are good; many are inflammatory, while others quite desperate.