1. A Slow-Motion Collapse, Robert Higgs, 2015.
2. The American Worker.
3. Defending the Ethical Enterpriser in an Anti-Business Climate, Richard Ebeling, April 2015.
4. Leviticus, An Economic Commentary, Gary North, 1994.
5. Wisdom and Dominion, An Economic Commentary on Proverbs, Gary North, 2007.
6. Hierarchy and Dominion, An Economic Commentary on First Timothy, Gary North, 2012.
7. The Anatomy of Social Security and Medicare, Edgar K. Browning, Summer, 2008.
8. Protectionism v. Prosperity, Murray Rothbard, 1986.
9. Most Iconic Product in Each State, November 12, 2015.
10. Is Free Enterprise Biblical? Gary North, Nov. 14, 2015.
11. Fed Lifts 40-Year Ban on Oil Exports, Wall Street Journal, December 16, 2015. “In a move considered unthinkable even a few months ago, congressional leaders have agreed to lift the nation’s 40-year-old ban on oil exports [that makes it 1975], a historic action that reflects political and economic shifts driven by a boom in U.S. oil drilling.”
12. “The Myth of U.S. Prosperity During World War II,” Robert Higgs, Fee, Thursday, September 8, 2011.
13. What If We Confiscated the Compensation for All S&P 500 and Redistributed It to the Rank and File Workers? Mark J. Perry, February 12, 2016.
14. Henry Hazlitt on H.L. Mencken. Hazlitt mentions a few of Mencken’s books. Men Versus the Man: A Correspondence Between Robert Rives La Monte, Socialist, and H.L. Mencken, Individualist, 1910. From Hazlitt on Mencken, “He championed the freedom and dignity of the individual.”
15. “The Nation’s Fiscal Doomsday Machine Is Here,” David Stockman via EPJ. November 2018.
Murray Rothbard “On the Future of Austrian Economics“