1. Purity of Yankee Soul, Fred Reed, 2015.
2. Walter Williams on Jewish Violin Players and other racial disparities, 2015.
3. BET Awards and “Whiteness.” Reminiscent of Ken Hamblin?
4. Tim Scott observes, paraphrasing Schumpeter, “[Whiteness] stands its trial before judges who have the death sentence in their pockets.” You’re already convicted of racism. All that’s left is that you confess.
5. Black woman beats white woman in Ft. Lauderdale with a baseball bat for cutting her off in a parking lot. Huh.
6. Vicki Momberg: South Africa Becomes the USSR of Race, Dan Roodt, March 30, 2018. This was excellent.