1. The One-Minute Manager, Kenneth H. Blanchard & Spencer Johnson, 1980..
2. The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done, Peter F. Drucker, 1966.
3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Peter F. Drucker, 1985.
4. The 5 Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization, Peter F. Drucker, 1993.
5. The Practice of Management, Peter F. Drucker, 1954.
6. Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, and Practices, Peter F. Drucker, 1973.
7. Management Challenges for the 21st Century, Peter F. Drucker, 1992.
8. The Concept of the Corporation, Peter F. Drucker, 1946.
9. The Frontiers of Management: Where Tomorrow’s Decisions Are Being Shaped Today, Peter F. Drucker, 1986.
10. Managing for Results, Peter F. Drucker, 1946.
11. The Future of Industrial Man, Peter F. Drucker, 1942.
12. Managing In Turbulent Times, Peter F. Drucker, 1980.
13. The End of Economic Man: The Origins of Totalitarianism, Peter F. Drucker, 1939.
14. Peter F. Drucker.
15. Management Cases, Peter F. Drucker, 1977.
16. Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Good to Great), Jim Collins and Jerry Porras, 2004.
17. Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution (Collins Business Essentials) Michael Hammer, James Champy, 2006.
18. The Dilbert Principle: A Cubicle’s Eye View of Bosses, Meetings, Management Fads & Other Workplace Afflictions, Scott Adams, 1997.
“Leaders as Decision Architects,” by John Beshears and Francesca Gino
“Outsmart Your Own Biases,” by Jack B. Soll, Katherine L. Milkman, and John W. Payne
“Fooled by Experience,” by Emre Soyer and Robin M. Hogarth
“From ‘Economic Man’ to Behavioral Economics,” by Justin Fox